Avery Thermal Roll Labels
- Sized 1" x 2-1/8"
- 500 Address Labels Per Roll
- Model: 4184
- Compatible with various direct thermal label printers including DYMO, Zebra and Seiko.
- Water resistant label material also resists smudges, scratches and grease to stay legible during any labeling project.
- Individually secured in custom-designed bags to preserve heat-sensitive thermal label material.
- BPA-free permanent labels use a strong adhesive that sticks and stays to a variety of surfaces such as envelopes, cardboard, metal and plastic.
- Print high-volume labels or just one at a time to instantly create barcode labels, mailing & address labels, inventory labels, ID labels and more.
Ideal for home or office, BPA-free Avery labels for thermal label printers are the right labels for any job. These multi-use labels can withstand some of the harshest conditions and are resistant to smudges, scratches, water and grease making them perfect for a wide variety of labeling projects. These labels are also compatible with a variety of direct thermal printers including DYMO printers, Zebra printers and Seiko printers. Each thermal label roll is safely sealed in a protective bag to protect the sensitive label material from light and heat. A use-by date is also included to help guarantee the best results. The bright, white label material helps your print stand out to ensure that your text is clear and readable. Thermal labels don't require ink or toner and are ideal for offices or businesses that need labels on demand. Avery thermal labels are available in multiple different sizes to fit any label need. Whether you need barcode stickers, file folder labels, address labels, mailing labels, shipping labels, rack labels or more, there's an Avery label that will solve your problems.